Knockhill Racing Circuit is a motor racing circuit in Fife, Scotland, opened in September 1974. It is Scotland's national motorsport centre. The circuit is located in the Fife countryside about 6 miles (10 km) north of Dunfermline and was created by joining service roads to a nearby disused mineral railway, closed in 1951, which served Lethans Colliery.
The circuit is 10 metres wide and has two layouts, the 1.3 miles International layout and the 1 mile National layout. A lap starts on the uphill pit straight, then levels out and passes under the pedestrian bridge.
Between 1974 and 1983 the circuit had several different owners which helped to steadily develop the circuit's facilities and attractions. Since the 1980s, Knockhill has been developed to a point where it is able to host rounds of most of the major British car and motorbike championships. Today Knockhill offers a range of motorsport facilities in addition to the original circuit, including an offroad track, rally stage and a go-kart track.
The circuit hosts many different events throughout the year, including the British Superbike Championship, touring cars, stock cars and various trackdays for car and bike enthusiasts. There are also many events which are exclusive to the circuit, such as legend racing and the Scottish Formula Ford Championship races.